Maternity Pics

Maternity Pics

February 13, 2009

This week Langley has really expanded her horizons! All of a sudden she is pulling herself up and loves standing in her wobbly way. I am her "spotter". Today we were going to a Valentine's potluck in the park, but because of the weather we changed location to Playtown. Kids were running wild amongst all kinds of exciting toys. Langley was lucky not to get run over and crushed! She really loved it though! Definitely bored with all of her toys at home!




She loved standing and playing with all the toys.






Langley enjoyed cruising in the car. A little young to do it by herself, but had fun with mommy pushing her along. :)



This is Langley's new hiding spot in the kitchen.

Mom, do I have to go to bed??? Gosh, last night Langley did not want to go to sleep! Greg moved her crib down to the lowest level, and I think it must have made Langley all out of sorts. She cried and cried!

Cute toosh!!


Langley standing up in her crib.

Daddy it is time to put my crib down!!











3 comments:

Erica said...

sarah she's adorable as ever! and pulling up--wow!isn't she just 7 months; didn't i tell you, you will so have a walker by 9 months! emery-claire will be 9 months this week and we are so not there! she is sitting up great, and pulls herself around some on her belly...but not much more movement than that for now. hope you all are well!

Summer said...

could she be any cuter? LOVE her!! hope i can meet her in person soon! and i hope you have a video of greg singing to her--that is adorable!!!

Kelly B said...

i can't get your blog on my google reader so I keep forgetting to check it, but she is so adorable. I hate that she is so far away from Knox because they could be best buds!

Blog Archive