Maternity Pics

Maternity Pics

September 20, 2009

Favorite Things that keep us busy!

Langley is spending lots of time in her on-the-go highchair. I never knew it would be so useful and also entertain for long periods of time! This keeps her very busy while I am making her meals. She loves trying to buckle herself in.





Langley loves to cart around her back pack! She got this for her birthday and it has been one of her favorites.



I was giving Langley some Tylenol one day, and Langley was so desperate to hold onto the dropper. It was all gone, so I decided to rinse it out and let it enertain her for awhile. Probably not a good parenting move...to let her think she can play with medicine! Too late now. :) So she LOVES this! It was a great challenge for her to get the dropper in the small opening and became quite frustrated when it wasn't working out for her. But soon enough she got the hang of it.

We spend lots of time making tea!



And riding our horse...

1 comment:

Erica said...

sarah she is so precious! emery-claire has the same tea pot...so i'm sure they'd love making some tea together:) i love she has so much hair you have moved up to the "big bows" ---too cute! poor little ec has some hair, but not much at all to do much with. miss you!

Blog Archive