Maternity Pics

Maternity Pics

March 27, 2010

Beach Day and our favorite "Cup"!

We decided to put all chores aside and head to the beach this morning!  After all this is our last month in San Diego!    Langley had a great time playing in the sand and admiring her latest prize possesion...her "cup".  Somewhere along the way we inherited a simple detergent top while at the beach.  I never knew how enertaining this could be!  We hardly let it go at the beach, and she even asks for the cup at bath time now.  : ) 

Filling the cup with sand...

Throwing the cup and chasing after it...

Holding the cup and giggling...


Filling the cup with water...


The cup finally gets a break...it's snack time!!  Langley isn't so sure about Sofie sharing her seat with her!  Of course she warmed up to the idea once she got a hold of some of her sweet dried cherries!

Langley definitely LOVES her favorites!

1 comment:

deanna said...

Awesome pictures Sarah ! ! I felt like I was there. :-))

Blog Archive