Maternity Pics

Maternity Pics

June 14, 2011

Tea Time with the Girls!

Little girls and tea parties are just the cutest thing in the world!  It makes me realize how much I love having a girl!  Langley and I met some friends at a tea room last week.  Hudson, sister Sydney, and Langley had a ball in there little girl wonderland!
Langley was so excited they had an Alice in Wonderland outfit.  (A new favorite of hers!)  And the white headband was her finishing touch.
Just doing a little ironing before the tea party starts.
They spent lots of time getting everything ready!
 Manners Ladies!
 So sweet to see them helping each other!  
Mason was the token 'prince' at our tea party.  
Such a great girly mommy memory for me!

1 comment:

Robin Smeal said...

Oh my goodness.... I've gotta find a place like that here! So sweet!

Blog Archive