Maternity Pics

Maternity Pics

September 13, 2011

Grandma Camp 2011

I can't let the summer get behind us before posting about Langley's special weekend in Aiken, SC for Grandma Camp!  We met them half way for the drop off for three nights.  She loved it!  My mom made her a T-shirt to document the weekend and they kept very busy.
 They went to a transportation festival with trucks, ambulance, helicopters.
 Langley loves playing in the pool and sprinklers at Grandma's house.
 Langley and her clothes-line of art!
 Fun-times on the porch!
 At the lake
 Made a special craft for Grandma's garden.
Langley insisted on hitting the concert in the park.  I think she wore them out!
Good memories all around!  Hmmm, I think Mason might be ready for Grandma Camp next year?  Grandma better rest up.

1 comment:

Erica said...

so sweet sarah! my mom has been so wanting to do this....and we almost did it this summer, but there some other schedule conflicts and it just didn't work out! she was so thought through and planned out with all the activities she wanted to do with them all! so hope she can next year!

Blog Archive