Back to school already! Langley started VPK this year. She has Ms. Popp and Ms. Lisa at Beach United Methodist Church. This is her second year at the school and she loves it! We went on a Monday to meet the teacher and then the next day was her first day of school.
Langley is so happy to have her friend Hudson in her class again this year!
Mason did not want to leave this little jungle hide-out!
We had a special back to school breakfast with new books and paints. This was something I threw together at 11:30 at night from our birthday box. :) I wanted to start the tradition of the kids getting a new book each year they start school, and luckily I had some on hand...because I was not ready! :)
Langley's book was "Dream Big Little Pig" and Mason got "Llama Llama Misses Momma".
Awwwww.
The classic wiggle pose diaper wedgie shot! ;)
Langley at her desk in her classroom.














1 comment:
awwww is right. so so cute!
Post a Comment