Maternity Pics

Maternity Pics

December 22, 2013

Langley's Fall Class Party

Langley loves her class this year.  I got to go help with her Fall party.  Survived! :)  I know there will be a time where she won't want her momma around, so I must embrace these days now.  Another mom did most of the planning so that made it easy!  They had a scavenger hunt for bones and then worked together to put them together into a skeleton.  You can see that Papillion schools are pretty laaaid back when it comes to holiday stuff….which is nice!  We played pumpkin bowling.  And pin the face on the pumpkin.  And while they ate their goodies we played Halloween bingo.  There wasn't a minute for them to breath!  :) 
Mason came along and was a good boy---thank heavens!
Langley's good friend Grace that lives in our neighborhood is in her class.
Enjoying her spider-y cupcake.
our bowling set came in handy for this.
we made take home jack-o-lantern play dough.  i got my crafty fix for awhile. :)
So glad to be able to come play with you in your class Langley-Lu!!  

No comments:

Blog Archive