Maternity Pics

Maternity Pics

April 21, 2015

Thanksgiving with Friends 2014

Hard to believe this was our first holiday ever without extended family!  My parents had just left and with the Arnold's holding off until Christmas, we had a nice quiet Thanksgiving at home!  We had a great Thanksgiving dinner with our friends, The Lepore's.  They are like family here...we love our neighbors!  And Jodi would watch my kids at the drop of a hat (our boys love each other) and has brought dinner to me just from the look on my face.  She is an amazing friend!
Dean was a little sleepy-head for his first Thanksgiving and slept all the way through dinner.  I was a little sad he missed all the fun, but at the same time it was nice to have a relaxing dinner.  
Jodi and I and our feast!  She is an amazing cook, so we will gladly invite them for Thanksgiving anytime!  It was all really yummy.
I'm pretty sure I didn't get to putting any make-up on that day by looking at this pic.  Ha!  Too busy cooking!  
Kids being silly with stickers.
the carvers...
ready to eat!
mason and his wardrobe issues that day.  i gave up!
It was a great Thanksgiving Day celebration for us with the new baby Dean!

No comments:

Blog Archive