Maternity Pics

Maternity Pics

November 9, 2009

Baby Signing Fun!

Every Monday we go to a baby signing class. I love it because it is free and gives us something fun to do! She loves playing with all the new toys and singing the songs.

Today she found a baby and didn't let her go the whole class!


Please don't leave me baby!!!

Time to go for a ride!


I think I am a little tired here...but this car is SO fun!

It's BROWN day! And luckily my Grandma-ma made me a really cute brown dress recently!! Thanks Grandma-ma! :) Coloring with our buddy Levi...



3 comments:

Erica said...

ahh sarah! love seeing your sweet girl on video! and your mom is talented with all the little outfits she has been making langley, so fun! i've made a few more for ec as well, so i need to post some pics!

Langleys Mom said...

Yes, I really want to see your outfits you have been making! I don't know how you have time! I have some projects I want to start, but I never seem to get to it...and here I am with only one munchkin! :)

Todd H said...

Do they only have brown crayons at this place? Nice pics.

Blog Archive