Maternity Pics

Maternity Pics

November 1, 2009

Having a wonderful FALL!!

Here is the bunch...


Langley and I had a great Halloween! We headed to a party with our playgroup. There were lots of babies and families dressed up. I am working on getting a group picture of all the babies. It was a riot seeing them all dressed up together! Langley loves CATs right now, so that is what she dressed up as! One of her first words was MEOW...although she pronounces it "OWWWM". :)





We headed out to OMA's Pumpkin Patch with some of our friends. Their was so much for the kids to do...they had a blast!!



This is the latest in the "crafty grandma suzie" line of clothes! :) Turned out really cute...thanks mom!!




Group photo attempt...







Herding the goats...

Driving the tractor...





Riding the wagon...

Langley's first hayride! Was so excited to see some "real" cows!





With our pumpkin ready to go! What a FUN day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Halloween! Dad is in Phuket, Thailand and they don't quite celebrate the 31st in this part of the world like they do in America. I haven't seen any kids dressed up in costumes. No dragons or kitty cats, that is for sure. The pumpkin patch looked like fun and I'm glad you all got dressed up. Send me some candy!
Love,
Greg

Summer said...

Grandma's outfit turned out great!!! And the Halloween pics are adorable!!!

deanna said...

The sunset playtime pictures are cute. Watching Langley chasing bubbles must be fun. Grandma Deanna

Blog Archive