Maternity Pics

Maternity Pics

September 23, 2010

Amelia Island Get-a-way!

Greg and I were lucky to have a couple days to explore Amelia Island. We love that this spot is so close.  We will definitely be back!
 Baby Boy is getting bigger!
The sunrise was definitely worth waking up early for!
Big thanks to both our moms for watching Langley while we were gone!  Sounds like they had some great girl bonding time together!  More pics to come of our great visit with them.

4 comments:

JJ said...

Looks beautiful! You're looking great too, Sarah!

Ashley Perry said...

Did I miss your post that you are having a boy!? Oh boy, I am so excited for you!!!! You look beautiful mama, so glad you are getting some special time with Greg!
xoxo

Chad said...

Whoohoo! I think I missed the big "BOY" announcement too! So happy for you. You look all glow-y and beautiful.xxoo

Chad said...

Ooops! The comment from "Chad" is from Jenny, (Chad), Logan & Sadie! I didn't realize just Daddy's name comes up when we log in!xxoo

Blog Archive