Maternity Pics

Maternity Pics

September 29, 2010

Grandma's galore!

Nothing could make Langley happier than both of her Grandma's coming to watch her while mom and dad are away!  She is still talking about how much fun they had!

Having breakfast with my Grandma's at my table each morning was special!
We got to go out to eat at some of my favorite places and ate lots of desserts!
 (even Wendy's and Frosty's!)
"Grandma Susan"
"Grandma Deanna"
I loved taking a swim in the "big pool"! 
We had a lot of great bonding time!  Before we knew it mommy and daddy were home.  I would love for both my Grandma's to watch me anytime!  We had the best time!  
Grandma Deanna got to stick around a little longer! Let the fun continue...
 I loved my first braids!  So excited!
 We explored a new little beach town, St. Marys, Georgia for the day.
 It was a lovely place!
Another day we took Grandma  to the MOSH museum in downtown Jax.
I loved it!
Lots of boats, bridges, and building here!
We were so glad to have Grandma Deanna to come from California to visit us!  We miss you!

3 comments:

Erica said...

OMG her braids are adorable!!! i wish EC would really "grow" hair so we could do fun things like that! it's growing but with the curls it is so slow. she is looking so big sarah--it's amazing how at 2 they still have a baby look but really start looking like little boys and girls at the same time.

Ashley Perry said...

I love her braids, I did not even recognize Langley...she looks like such a big girl! You look beautiful mama! I miss you and hope we can chat and catch up on the phone one day soon!
xoxo

Chad said...

The braids the braids the braids. What a beauty you have on your hands! I guess she takes after her Mama. You are glowing and are so beautiful pregnant! The bump (and baby!) are getting bigger!
xoxo
Jenny

Blog Archive