Here it is mother's day, and I can't believe my baby is over 4 months old now! He has truly stolen his momma's heart this month with his sweet personality!
He is full of smiles and giggles. He loves to sit in the high chair and watch me cook dinner.
He is a roller now! He is rolling from back to tummy(did this first) and tummy to back now(just got this down). He is so excited about his new tricks! (That is until he gets tired out and just lays flat on his face groaning for help!)
He is already loving to chew! Are those teeth going to come in already? If he is anything like his sis, they will take awhile.
This month Mason has found his own cozy way to sleep. With his binkie.
We had a rough month of lots of wake ups during the night, but just this week he slept through the night a couple times. Yahoo! Really hope you keep it up my sleepy boy!
Mason with Daddy
We love you Mason! And I am so thankful this mother's day to be spending my days enjoying you and your sweet sister! Tonight I was blowing bubbles with my bubble gum at Langley and Mason, and they were both laughing hysterically. I just couldn't get enough of their giggles on this mother's day!





1 comment:
sarah, he could NOT be cuter!!! i need to get my hands on him!!!
Post a Comment