Maternity Pics

Maternity Pics

May 19, 2011

Uncle Todd --slash-- Nanny!

The beginning of this month Greg had to go away for work for a couple weeks and right when I was growing weary, my brother came to help out!  I had no idea what a natural he is with these little ones!  He jumped right in to the playing, feedings, snacks, spit-up, swaddling, baths, hissy fits, etc...as I took off to run errands and insisting me to "work on relaxing".  (Which I am not very good at these days.)  This is the one pic I got to document his stay.   Thank you Todd for teaching me to relax and loving on my kids so much!  They had the best time with you!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

now that's pretty cute

Erica said...

omg sarah that truly is the cutest/sweetest thing! what a great big brother that todd is : )

Amanda said...

Your brother rocks! What an awesome uncle!

Blog Archive