Not sure how Langley even knows what a sleepover is? But recently she has been talking a lot about them. Her friends from school are dreaming and planning of there sleepovers together. I hadn't really intended on starting too soon, but Friday night we had our neighbor over after dance class. It was a last minute decision, since we were both feeling lazy, we decided to pick up McD's(only fast food on base! ugh) and let the kids play at our place. Marie and I were chatting...we had borrowed Cinderella movie from her...if you want to let her stay and watch...fine with me...before you know it...sleepover! No one deserves a little break more than my friend Marie! Her pilot husband is also deployed (on a different ship than Greg though) and her family lives all the way in Arizona! I feel like I have been very spoiled and thankful for my parents being so close and helping so much with the kids lately. Definitely makes the deployment easier. I think Serena and Langley needed a night of fun with both their daddies away on deployment! I am so glad they can share that with each other. We are so glad that we met her and have her as a friend!
Glued to Cinderella! This was actually Langley's first time watching Cinderella. She is a little behind on the Disney movies. You wouldn't think so considering how princess crazy she is! And it wouldn't be a slumber party without their favorite pjs!
We played musical beds! Started on the floor, then in Grandma's bed, and finally they wanted to be separated because they couldn't stop talking to each other and wanted to sleep! Good idea girls!!! :)))
This is how they came down for breakfast! We had chocolate chip pancakes. A first in our house. I figured that could be our token sleepover breakfast. We usually stick with blueberries here.
Mason was napping, so the girls stayed busy doing play dough and playing in the back yard. They loved their matching necklaces from McD's happy meal that played music. Kept them boogying all the time!
We can't stop talking about how fun it was and when we are going to do it again!

No comments:
Post a Comment