Maternity Pics

Maternity Pics

May 15, 2012

WATCH THIS!!

Langley loves saying, "Watch this, MOM, watch this!".  Sound familiar?!  :)   Which is followed by some kind of roll, flip, stretch creation that she has conjured up.  I realize that most all of her "watch this" moments are thanks to her gymnastic class she is doing.  This year at school, Langley has been going to a 'Lucky Ducks' Gymnastic class.  Miss Beth is so great with the kids and I realize more now how much she loves it.   She was so excited to perform for the mommies and daddies.  The kids were really put on the spot!  No stage fright allowed!  Most of the performance was them performing their moves one-by-one.  I didn't really know what to expect since I only get to peak in at the end of Langley practice, and I was surprised at everything she could do! 
Warmin' up and having fun!
All the kids sat in chairs along the wall as they waited for their turn to perform.  I think Langley had just as much fun clapping for all her friends.  They were giggling and clapping.  Tried to get a picture.
 Clapping so eagerly after every performer.
So proud!  After each move they were to put their hands up in the air...like Gymnasts do.  :)
This little nugget was trying to jump out of his stroller the entire performance!  I finally put him in my lap.  Juggling the video camera,  the regular camera, and a squirmy boy...this is why most of the pictures are out of focus.  ;)  He is ready for some gymnastics too!
Way to go Langley!  I loved watching that cartwheel and double roll!

No comments:

Blog Archive