Maternity Pics

Maternity Pics

January 6, 2013

Fa La La La La....

We got back from California and were ready to get our Christmas ON!!  Or maybe after we got our bags unpacked at least.  Once we picked up our tree at our favorite Tree Farm---aka---Costco we were ready to go!  Maybe one year we will be in a place to cut down our own.  :)   We had a bonding morning ALL decorating the tree with Christmas music and hot chocolate...and then people were dropping like flies!!  Somehow I ended up doing most of the work??!?   :)   
 Doing most of the work-- until of course when I had to get the ladder out--- it got fun again and they were back!
Langley pretending to put an ornament on.  :)  She loved decorating the back of the tree.  We stuck her behind it and she went to town.  And you never know who might be walking along the side of our house looking at our tree?
 And wa la la la (after a quick u-tube tutorial on decorating a tree with deco mesh-much needed after last years experience with deco-mesh tree:)   I love Christmas trees, and maybe this is why I haven't gone the artificial route just yet.  May be one of my favorite parts of Christmas.  The lights are so peaceful and all the different ornaments from through the years bring back so many good memories.  It makes me quite unproductive at Christmas time, because all I want to do is sit on the couch and look at it with a glass of wine in hand.  :)

No comments:

Blog Archive