We decided to hit the South Coast Plaza when we were in California for Thanksgiving to take a peak at Santa Claus! There mall is decked out in the Santa's Village, so it was lots of fun. And surprisingly we were all smiles for Santa this year! I loved their faces when they turned the corner and got first glimpse at him.
He was a good lookin' Santa! I wanted my picture with him. Langley told Santa she wanted Ponies and Pet Shops for Christmas. Mason was just in awe!
And his LOVE for candy canes began this day....
Glad we were able to get a little Christmas in with the Arnold's at Thanksgiving!
Dasher and Prancer....
I think I got this mom!
The kids could have sat and stared at this for an hour! Little trains ran through out and even the chimneys puffed with smoke.
This was gigantic and full of old santa's. very festive and artsy!
Riding the train.
It was a great way to get us all in the Christmas spirit!! Even got a little shopping done.





No comments:
Post a Comment