Maternity Pics

Maternity Pics

February 25, 2013

Relaxing Day

I came down to this the morning of my birthday!  I had to take a picture, because the boys in our house aren't in front of the stove very often.  :)  We had a yummy pancake breakfast.
We went for a family hike and it was a beautiful day.  We found a new favorite spot just a short drive from our house.  
A pizza dinner out and a yummy Oreo pie at home.  My gifts were wrapped so cute with photo cards from the kids--each box had one Rainbow sandal in them.  Loved that!  
It was a great day!  LATE 30's here I come!!!!  Yikes!!

2 comments:

Erica said...

so sweet sarah! sounds like a special birthday : )

Lauren said...

late 30s! we're old!!! yikes - but precious bundles to share each year with. happy birthday sarah! beautiful pictures of a stunning family as usual:)))

Blog Archive