Maternity Pics

Maternity Pics

November 19, 2013

Pumpkin Patch Craze Continues!

There are no shortage of farms around here.  Its perfect for getting outside in the fresh air and embracing every moment before the winter hits…which we are doing as much as we can right now!  The Bellevue Berry Patch is just about 5 minutes from our house, so we had to check it out.  The kids had already been to pick berries this summer.  It kind of had mixed reviews from some of the locals here for the Fall, but I guess I'm easy to please…Langley and Mason didn't complain at all, so I consider that a win!  :)
 I have never seen so many large wooden playgrounds in one spot.  Not sure if they met the standards for safety these days…so you know thats a good playground!  :)  Ropes, bridges, even zip lines.
 Hi Ho Pirate Langley!!
 This made me laugh.  I guess Mason takes after his daddy when it comes to impersonating animals.  Mason was trying to act like the chickens.  Then the two of them started doing a chicken dance.  
 I tried to get a picture. :)
 Love seeing them take off ahead of me with not a care in the world!
 My  cowgirl...
 Love you Langley!
 And Mason was talking all about his pumpkin pies again.  We took two mini ones home…but I have yet to roast them!  I think pumpkin to eat is meant to come from a can people!
 Corn Maze round 2.  This was more the real deal...you were in that corn.
 The treasure at the end and boy it sure was a hit.  I think they could have played on this the entire night.
Nothing better than a steep hill to wear two kiddos out.  Perfect!
 A great day at the farm!   From the beach to the farm.  We are adjusting here!  :)

No comments: