Maternity Pics

Maternity Pics

November 15, 2013

Vala's Pumpkin Patch Craze!!

Pumpkin Patch time.  Before we moved here every military family I encountered that had lived in Omaha always told me, "you have to go to vala's!".  It's the talk of the town around here in the Fall and really was the Disney World of all pumpkin patches I could ever imagine!  It had it all, and we didn't have nearly enough time to see everything in our one visit...we definitely had our fill!  
Are anyone else's kiddos crazed over these painted murals?!  They insist on stopping at just about every one!
The bunny patch was cute.  We got to feed them, but they were so stuffed they didn't want to eat.  Pellet overload.
You know you are in Nebraska when there are pig races!  Yee-haw!
I truly got a kick out of these cutie pigs, and I think the kids did too.  I think they must have impacted Mason because he was talking of having a pig for a pet the other day.
Langley (and Mason tagged along) got called to the front as a volunteer for the duck race.
Like I said...every one...moo.
Love trying to capture the adventure of heading to the next spot.  There is always so much anticipation!
the music playground was one of mason's favorites.  i love you banging those bells with that smile of yours!
the slides were awesome and there were many.  mason had no fear!  while langley was taking it slow that day, which totally surprised me.  playing cautious that day.  she did a great time watching for mason and cheering him on.
u can't beat this classic slide.  greg looks like he hasn't had this kind of thrill in years.  lol!
our first corn maze of the season!

a crazy pumpkin eating dragon.  this was a riot.  i had to take a pic to document this one.
The corn pit was by far their favorite.  Its hard not to think about the germs when looking at these pictures...especially with mason's drool...gross!  I think we had corn in our cracks that night. ;)

Pretty little lady.  I told her she looked like a beautiful mum!  :)
Nothing better than running into your neighbor buddies at the pumpkin patch.  It was perfect timing, because we were starting to lose steam, so this made us really happy. :)
We went on the hayride together to pick out our pumpkins!
Mason was ready to take the place over!  
They loved wandering the shapes and sizes and we finally decided. 
I wanted to take home 25 pumpkins.  I feel the same way about pumpkins as I do the black dead seed pods.  ;)
Pumpkin 'surfing' with Daddy
 these were your finals days with that long shaggy blonde baby hair.  time for a big boy cut!   
 my handsome fellas'
 This little guy was Mason's pick.  He was insisting at the patch that I was to make him a pumkin pie with it.  Smart guy!
 And Langley loved her pumpkin too.  She didn't want it to leave her side!
We had so much fun until we were completely wiped out!!  We love you Vala's...until next year!!!

No comments: