Yay, it finally snowed!! We actually haven't gotten a whole lot since this day, so I'm so glad we were able to get out and play in it for a little while. It was good timing on a Sunday, so the kids were off from school. Perfect amount to get us Floridians warmed up to this stuff.
The California boy checking out his new toy! ;) Yes, this is a snow blower. Why was I picturing something that looked kind of like a leaf blower? This thing is huge!? Our owners left this for us and we are thankful for that! I'm not sure he will be smiling like this when it is 6:30 AM before a work day!
We have an empty lot next to our house. The perfect spot for sledding! They had SO much fun! A few of the neighbor kids joined in too.
Several military families have told us that Omaha was their kids favorite city of all the place they have lived, and I have to say that the snow must have lots to do with that. Kids love snow!
Greg and I got into some sledding action too. It was pretty darn fun!
Don't go buy the fancy sleds…our Target cheapies were the sleds all the kids were fighting over!
It was probably just a few inches--still lots of dead grass sticking out.
Go Mason!
We are ready for some more snow!!! We haven't seen much since this day. So glad we got out and played when we did, because the stomach bug hit us that night! Both Greg and I just hours apart on each end of the house…terrible!!! We don't bounce back like the kiddos.


No comments:
Post a Comment