We had a pretty low key Spring Break this year. Greg stayed home that week, so we relaxed, explored a few parks and towns, worked on our bike riding, but the highlight of our week was getting a fun visit from our Jacksonville buddies. We miss them a ton, and we love that they have family in Omaha and have reason to visit us! Langley and Isabella went right back to being great buddies, like they had not even skipped a beat. They love each other so much. Maddie and Mason had a ball too, and I wish i had more pictures of these two cuties together.
We spent a day at the Children's Museum. They were having so much fun, that Natalie and I could hardly keep up with them. Seems like always someone was missing!
Maddie and Mason
Zoo day
Some dad bonding time was had too. :)
And I wish I had a picture with Nat! We loved our nightly wine chats. :)
Exploring Fontenelle Forest...
We headed to Weston, Missouri for a day...quiet, quiet town. But they did have a candy shop! The highlight for the kids.
We are all on 2 wheels now! I was trying to upload the videos, but its not working. ;) Hard to believe that Langley and Mason learned in just a few months of each other. I guess the winter did them in and they were ready to go. Mason at three is hard for me to believe and I'm still not quite so sure about him...we are still a little shaky! So we still use our glider quiet a bit if I'm not around to watch him. But he has no fear! And Langley is riding her bike to school every day now. She loves it. Ready for some family bike rides!








No comments:
Post a Comment