Maternity Pics

Maternity Pics

April 20, 2010

Birthday Bash Weekend

I was so lucky to have a fun weekend filled with Birthday parties!  I got to eat lots of cake!  I like to take my time savoring every bite, long after everyone else is finished!  :D   Here I am finishing up, while birthday boy Seamus is hiding out.



After all the cake, I had lots of energy to burn!



I ran and ran and ran...

Tag your it!

Got ya!

The next day we got to go to Joe's train birthday party!  I loved digging in this bucket of bird seed!  And the coloring stations and train stamps kept me enertained for hours.  I was so busy that even mom and dad could catch up with their friends!  Yay!


Serious about this cupcake!  :D


We are sad to be moving soon, cause lots of our friends are turning TWO these days!!  We sure do grow fast!

1 comment:

Summer said...

so cute to see langley and daddy playing together!! keep us posted on the move!

Blog Archive