Maternity Pics

Maternity Pics

April 17, 2010

Sonoma Get Away

Huge thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Arnold for taking care of Langley, so that Gregory and I could enjoy some R&R!  We had the perfect getaway up to Sonoma.  Oh my, it rained the entire time we were there!  But we didn't let it stop us from seeing all the great towns and wineries.   And the rain made for a nice excuse to be lazy...especially after all the great food and wine! 

Gloomy Sonoma


I took a picture of this beautiful pink Dogwood tree.  This is one of my favorite trees that makes me think of Knoxville, TN where I grew up.  We don't see them much around here.


This was our only photo of the both of us!  Looks pretty cheesy to me, but at least we can remember we were there!   :)
If anyone is looking to visit, let me know, because I have some great recommendations!

3 comments:

Ashley Perry said...

So glad you had a wonderful time!!!

Hazelbug said...

Cheesy, but cute. So glad you guys got to get away :)

Erica said...

yeah sarah! i love the pics of langley waiting for her daddy, so sweet! i'm sure you all are so happy to finally have him home safe and sound!

Blog Archive