I ws so excited to pick up Daddy from the airport after 7 months of deployment! He was on a "boat". We woke up very early to meet him! And after going to the wrong terminal, we finally made it. : D
I went to Daddy without any tears! I remembered him just the same.
All dayI wanted Daddy to be right there! We read stories...
shared a picnic at the park
Did a little dancing at the OB market
And Daddy taught me some new tricks in eating ice cream!
We had a great day, and Mommy and I are so glad he is back home with us!!
6 comments:
I am so glad he is home where he belongs. Those pictures are so sweet!
Yay, daddy's home!!
Awww....daddy's girl!
Oooh... I just got chills and tears in my eyes. I am so glad that he is home safe and sound and that your family is back together.
SARAH!!!! this just made me want to laugh (at you going to the wrong terminal) and cry at the same time!!! i know you are all soooo happy to be together again!! so sweet!!!!
awwee. it brought tears to my eyes seeing you guys all together again!
Post a Comment