Maternity Pics

Maternity Pics

January 7, 2010

Oh Dear Oh Dear Mommy not the Carousel!

I never knew a Carousel full of fun animals and music could ever be so terrifying! Poor little Langley was not warming up to this idea! This was her second ride on a carousel and the first went much better than this. So I guess at 18 months Langley has shown to be a pretty cautious little one! :D Probably taking more after her momma, since her daddy is flying planes and riding motorcycles...although he is quite the safety buff himself. I know one day she will definitely get a kick out of these!

Mommy why are you making me do this?! Reaching for Grandma and Grandpa! I thought for sure this kitty cat would win her over...but it wasn't working! :D


Blankie to the rescue and we decided to sit in the swaying sleigh. I started to get a couple smiles!


All worn out from our ride. Mommy, I think I have had enough for today.

Langley was so proud of herself after it was all done! Yeah!

We had a nice picnic in Balboa Park.

Checking out the fountains!

1 comment:

deanna said...

Sarah, these are wonderful. Each one gets better and better.

Blog Archive