Maternity Pics

Maternity Pics

January 26, 2010

Sick Little Langley

We figured out Sunday that Langley has hand, foot, and mouth virus. You don't want to get this!! Poor Langley has a rash, blisters on hands and feet, up and down fever, and the worst part is blisters in her mouth. This adds up to not much sleeping, not much eating, and lots of whining! :D But we are hanging in there with the help of "elmo" and "bankie"! I think we must have watched Sesame Street 5 times today!

Thanks to my creative mommy friend, I had everything to make a macaroni necklace with Langley. This helped us forget about being sick for a little while. Yeah! Thanks to Hazel and Lisa!


I am so happy about my "pretty" necklace!!

My first popsicle!

And mom's you have to check out the ice cream cone and popsicle stick holder --- it worked great! Gosh, do they have an invention for everything?? I am not sure where my mom got this.

4 comments:

deanna said...

Poor Langley--Poor Sarah--I think you are now on the downside of this. Love the necklace. Did you have to die the shells? We use to, at school. I am glad you took some pictures.

Erica said...

so sorry sarah! i know sick little ones is no fun! we thought we had that last year, but ended up not--we had just been with my nephew who had it (and didn't find out until we were all home, so too late after exposure to avoid each other)....but luckily we didn't get it. but i know my sister said he was miserable for a couple days. hope she feels better soon!

Unknown said...

Sarah, I got one of these in my stocking from santa ;)

Unknown said...

Jake recently had "Herpengina" which is a variant of the HFM virus. But you only get the blisters in your throat. He woke up one morning in a huge puddle of drool adn I didn't think teethign would have caused that much. He had a low grade fever too. He was miserable...and yes--whiny!!

Blog Archive