Playdough really came alive to Langley this week. She hasn't been into it much in the past, and now she is asking for it all the time. Today we finished up lunch and I asked her if she wanted to do playdough. She said "now, now, now, now, now"...over and over until it was ready...and then maybe one "please" along with all those "now's"? "Now" was her new word today too. :D (not sure if I like that one!)
A place to catch up on the daily adventures of Greg, Sarah, Langley, Mason, and Dean.
Maternity Pics
January 22, 2010
Rainy Day Activities
This week has been a wash out here in San Diego! Langley has loved feeling the rain! And we have braved it a few times...just to get practice for our move back to Florida. But for the most part we have been staying busy at home.
Playdough really came alive to Langley this week. She hasn't been into it much in the past, and now she is asking for it all the time. Today we finished up lunch and I asked her if she wanted to do playdough. She said "now, now, now, now, now"...over and over until it was ready...and then maybe one "please" along with all those "now's"? "Now" was her new word today too. :D (not sure if I like that one!)

Playdough really came alive to Langley this week. She hasn't been into it much in the past, and now she is asking for it all the time. Today we finished up lunch and I asked her if she wanted to do playdough. She said "now, now, now, now, now"...over and over until it was ready...and then maybe one "please" along with all those "now's"? "Now" was her new word today too. :D (not sure if I like that one!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OMG....love this entry! How cute is she reading to her baby!!! I just bought Hazel that same suit today and she was so upset when I put it in her drawer...I think she wanted to suit up too :)
Too cute! And what move back to Florida are we talking about???
Post a Comment